Thursday, October 11, 2007

I am Rooney

LOL - When I read this - I thought of me. For my personal Rooney greatness - scroll to the bottom of my blog. :)

Tony - this is for you honey. Excerpts from a Fox News Article today.....

Aside from hitting the goal trail again - Rooney has also shown flashes of temper, which has threatened to land him in more trouble with referees.

Yet he insists any disciplinary problems are now a thing of the past, even if no-one should expect to see him smiling during Saturday's Wembley encounter with Estonia - at least until England are winning.

"I don't get fed up with people talking about my temperament because I don't think there is a problem," he said.

"If we are not winning I am not smiling, if we are winning I am.

"That tells you how much I want to win the game.

"Losing or drawing a game can cost us the league or a cup. I want to win all the time. If I don't, I am not happy."

Rooney Scores

No comments: