Thursday, August 07, 2008

Where have I been?

Well I haven't really been anywhere - I just haven't had anything really to talk about in a while. Yes I know - shocking. At least anything worth posting about. And seeing how my NFL and footy seasons are not quite up yet and have been on hiatus - well that has contributed. But NOW I DO have something to post! This is good stuff.

My Michael Bradley & the Crossbar Game w/ Freddy Adu



And in case anyone cares - the US Women bombed to Norway (2-0) in the first Olympic Games and the US Men on the other hand won their game (1-0) over Japan. If the men can get one more win from either the Netherlands (most likely not) or Nigeria (let's hope) then we advance to the next round. The US women will most likely advance out of their group since they have a weak group and Norway was their toughest opponent. But we shall see - it's why we play the game!

No comments: