Thursday, May 21, 2009

WOW - We have movement

So of course you know that Baby Mort has been moving by now. But last night, he really moved. I felt what I swore was his elbow and forearm drag across my belly. It was such a pronounced movement that if I had been looking at my belly when he did it, I probably would have seen my stomach move. And I am surprised at how high up I can feel him now. For some reason my brain seems to almost be going in reverse now. I find myself thinking - isn't he just an apple? And of course knowing he is the size of a large ear of corn and a pound and a half of hamburger sitting in there I feel like my brain is pulling tricks on me. The thought of gaining 15 more pounds which is what is supposed to happen - is really starting to frighten me - and I won't even tell you all the bad reasons why. You'd think that was TMI..........

No comments: