Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Because I am such a dork

So i am officially a Who's Who Women's edition member. This is a paid membership though so I don't feel "sooo" cool. But I did score some airline tickets out of it so it wasn't all that bad. Because I am such a dork - I have copied my Who's Who bit that you can only get if you are a memeber and of course PAID to be a member. So I decided to share with my peeps here as well. The reality is, the fact I have my name published somewhere as President of a Company - that really feeds my narcissistic side........... :) But seriously - 30 years old and an entrepreneur - that is something to be proud of.

Athena A. Morrissey
President
The Collegiate Soccer Source
Member Since:
October 16, 2006

E-mail Address(es):
info@collegiate-soccer.com

Website(s):
http://www.collegiate-soccer.com

Type of Business:
Sports

Marketing Area:
National

Expertise:
Managing Company, Coaching, Competing

Major Products And Services:
College Soccer Recruitment Services, Matching Service for Students and Colleges

Favorite Business Publication:
Newsweek

Hobbies/Sports:
Coaching Competitive Youth Soccer

Education:
Bachelor of Science in Business, Concentration in Marketing and Finance, North Carolina State University

Affiliations and Awards:
Certified, Consumer Date Industry Association

Charity:
Disabled American Veterans, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, Special Olympics

Number of Years in Current Position:
1

What does he/she attribute success to?:
She attributes her success to understanding her target audience and the market.

How did they get involved in profession?:
She became involved in her profession because she played high school sports and saw the need for better recruitment processes.

Highlight of career?:
The highlight of her career was and continues to be feeling successful in helping students find college soccer programs and financial aid.

No comments: