Monday, March 24, 2008

I finally gave in......

I've been fighting it for about 8 months now. The urge to buy the iPhone. It's expensive! But with my birthday came some money and since I get an allowance from work for cell phone usage - it really is not costing me anything extra on my plan.

So I did it - I bought it. I cannot even explain to you how cool it is. I mean, it is so easy - I have everything set up - and I never even had to use a User Guide. How cool is it you ask?

Well, for starters, I can access the Internet.

I can consolidate all my contacts including everything I would ever have in a day planner.

I can access my CSS email automatically as well!

My iPod music is consolidated in here.

And when I go on vacation in a month - we can upload movies to it and watch movies on the airplane through the iPhone.

Oh and wait - I can take notes and store them.

AND I even have quick access to YouTube - AND because of that........I of course already have my Michael Bradley YouTube videos book marked. :) I am in heaven.

iPhone

No comments: