Saturday, May 17, 2008

Au natural

After St Lucia, I cut my hair short again . Tony had said he wanted to see my natural hair color so here it is. My mom said she wanted to see too since she wasn't sure what it was either. :) To see a comparison - just look at my picture to the right.

Notice my support for my beloved Manchester United!!! Who happened to win the English Premier League this season!



The tips are a little blonde cause I didn't want to cut it that short. But they will be gone in the next hair cut.

2 comments:

Double A's Mom said...

Wow! It's darker than I thought it was. I guess I had forgotten too! You should see my hair. I asked my stylist to go darker this time. Yeah, it's damn near black. I guess I should have had a clue when she told me to it would make my eyes pop. Oh well. I kind of like it. Sometimes.

Daisy Chick said...

yeah it's weird to see my hair and realize I don't have "roots" - LOL