Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Life is Tough

You know I am all for the man taking home as much moolah as possible. And I feel that way about all my family and friends. I want them to be as successful as possible and lead as good a quality of life as they possible can attain.I really do. But when a person has no concept of of how the world works and doesn't understand their place in it, that is where I have a fundamental issue.

Here one of my beloved soccer hotties is being quite the chump. And of course trying to desert my beloved United - how dare he! He has a contract signed for 5 years that was done a year ago. And he is getting paid something outrageous like $250K a week. And yet it isn't good enough. Yet he just came out announcing that he is being treated like a slave by not getting to go where he wants to (when he wants to I might add). Of course he stopped going to school at 14 so that might have something to do with his intelligence and arrogance level. If you enter into a contract, then you should honor the contract.

Greedy Footballers

The Life of a Slave Oh the Woe

No comments: