Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Weather

Today's Weather forecast which aside from the hail is pretty spot on. It also is a rarity up here.

Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Large hail, damaging wind, and / or frequent lightning are possible with this storm.

Now I am not one to report on the weather. But I can honestly say that my time in Washington has seen very few thunder or lightening storms. In fact, I can count them on one hand and the thunder has occurred less than the lightening. The crazy part is - the sky isn't even that dark. But that thunder and lightning are pretty fierce. I'm just glad I have shelter. :)

1 comment:

Double A's Mom said...

Thunder and lightning? Really? Yeah, I remember that being pretty rare up there. I remember loving to go back to Missouri to get my fill of it. Then my brand new van got hail damage this Spring, and I was quickly over it!! Miss you guys!