Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Now THIS is what I call heat!

This would be the thermostat of INSIDE my house. Yes that is right - it says we are cooking at 89 degrees in here (we don't have AC). So all those times that people said - oh how are you handling this heat when it was a calming 77 degrees OUTSIDE and only 72 inside......I was like - this is not heat. You people have no idea what hot is.

THIS is what I consider heat. It was 100 degrees outside today which apparently is a new record for Seattle. Now I am laughing (kinda) about being 9 months pregnant in the summer. It does make it difficult to sleep at night - but since I don't sleep anymore anyway, it doesn't much matter to me.....



And explain to me how he can possibly think this is comfortable? Yet we find him doing stuff like this all the time.

No comments: