Monday, November 16, 2009

Innovation

I don't know why but my son loves his owl mobile in his swing and hates his teddy bear mobile above his crib. But what does he love to look at while wiggling on his back in his crib? That would be the soccer balls hanging above the crib under the shelf. SO much that een if he is at a bad angle - he will crane his neck backward in order to stare at them.

Ironically one day my husband pulled the balls off the nail they were hanging on to which Logan started screaming - so he immediately put them back - and Logan stopped and was happy again. However, I came home to find this - and to which Logan now looks at with happiness when he is wiggling in his crib. It was an interesting moment as I was both extremely proud of my husband for coming up with something so simple that made sense for our little guy, and yet found myself thinking - why did "I" not come up with this idea? As if my all knowing super mommy powers had failed me. LOL

No comments: