Monday, January 21, 2008

Better Late Than Never Part II

11 months after the wedding - I finally will have my honeymoon - so we decided to do it right and well with A LOT of assistance from our families and my boss (he's paying for airfare so we are going FIRST CLASS BABY!!!) Yes that was bragging, but really - if you are going to be in a plane for 12 hours, and someone else is paying and that someone uses his private jet to travel - wouldn't you think to yourself, self what would Athena do when presented with this generous offer from someone so wealthy......

Anywho with help this past year we are able to afford a vacation. And it just so happens that the place is having a sale at the time of booking!!! It also is all inclusive - including golf, scuba, drinks and more. We were going to do Hawaii - but the all inclusive was hard to find and well.....this just seemed better.

This will also be my first vacation in 4 years, 2nd vaca since college spring breaks. And I live in Seattle - so yes I need some sun.

Sandals Regency St Lucia

If I was cool - I would have scarfed some pics but their site is just much better.

No comments: