Monday, January 21, 2008

Better late than never....

Ok so I finally got a couple pics that I can put up from the holidays. No they are nothing exciting and don't have my smiling face in them. :)

The first is the baking that I did while in Ohio the first week of December. Now mind you - I did not personally do all that baking - about 12 of us did. But yes - we had like 13 different recipes and the baking was all day long. That is my cousin Jesse in the back - she is two years younger than me (i'm the oldest grandchild). I still haven't figured out how to right the picture - sorry!



The second is my Xmas village - I do one every year and I love the village. Next year however I have a problem cause I won't have space and I don't want to put it on my table again - makes eating Xmas dinner a little tricky.



The third is - Look it does snow in Seattle! That would be my house with snow all around it. I believe this was Xmas day as well.

2 comments:

Double A's Mom said...

I LOVE the picture of your house with the snow. It looks like it belongs on a Christmas card!

Daisy Chick said...

hmmmm...you may have a good idea for next year!!!