Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jumping Up and Down

So the most exciting news of my week is that my husband just walked by Michael Bradley at the Home Depot Center. He was 6 feet away from him. And because my husband is so cool what did he do for his wife? He took a picture of him (albeit from behind but who cares) and then he called me to tell me about it. Need a reminder of my perfect young honey?



And it looks like young Michael is headed to the English Premier League for next season with a supposed $6 million transfer fee to Middlesborough. Now, that isn't quite confirmed yet but they are the highest bidder. This means that in theory - I could watch every one of his games next year since I get the EPL games. I had to suffer through waiting for the Dutch highlights every week this last year to see 5 minutes of play. That was a bit torturous but I learned about the Dutch League in the process. The only question I have is, how many matches will I have to wait before I see him play.....until then, I get all summer long to watch him in international friendlies, world cup qualifiers, and the Olympics. Ohhh it is a good summer for me.

No comments: