Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bad Bad Mommy

While all around me people are either having babies or have babies or toddlers, I am only a mom to my two kitties. Thank goodness too - I'm doing good with the very low key game plan we have going on here. And it is in these moments that I find myself going - that wasn't very smart. Then I say - I'm glad it was only my cat and not my child I oopsed!

What was I doing you ask?

Having an Athena moment is what I was doing. It is the other half of my sauvant side. LOL

So my precious Bambarelli is a beautiful (I'm not biased or anything btw) and fluffy like a bunny cat. Her hair is long and fine so it easily matts up and it becomes a problem for her. So I am a little tenacious with her and these matts and especially since I hate the matts...... but she hates the scissors. So I have to entice her with petting in order to sucker her into cutting her hair off. So as I was focusing on distracting her, I cut a matt off the side of her cheek. I had to do it at a pretty funny angle though cause I was multi tasking. Now I didn't think much of it until I pulled the glob of hair away and her head turned and the light behind her showed me something funny.......well....it's kind of funny now.....

I cut off all the whiskers on her right side. :/

You can barely tell in the picture - but those stubs you see - its not the angle - look at the other side. I cut 4 inches of all her whiskers off. And when you look at her now - she looks lopsided - and she just looks at me like, "aren't you going to pet me mommy?"

No comments: