Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Halloween is finally here!

A couple pics - I would post more - but for some reason the pics got stuck transferring from Tony's computer to mine. :(

My good steady costume is always a witch - which I wore to a costume party a couple weeks before. This was before I donned the black lipstick and the hair is actually sprayed blue - although it really looked grey - and you really can't tell at all in this pic - sorry! Sorry it's sideways too - I haven't figured out how to right the pic - Staci - some help?



My House - it really looked better at night as I had an orange porch light and the couldron looked much more intense in the window and the windows 20 feet above. There was a little ghost popping out of the cauldron to the left. A few headstones on the porch to the right - those gray things. A skeleton was sitting in some clothes - minus his head. :) The pumpkin to the right says Trick or Treat and those little black things all over the door.........those are plastic spiders. :) You probably also can't tell but there is a snake hanging off the small tree to the left and the porch to the right. That black thing standing on the green table to the right of the door - that is a fake black cat with a dead sticky mouse below. It really was cooler in person.



And for Halloween - here was my Goldilocks costume. Do you see the baby bear on the apron?

No comments: