Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Baby Mort

Man - that little baby ticker up there makes me happy on some days and sad on others. Happy when I feel progress that we are finally getting to the back half of this process and sad when I realize how much more I got to go. And anyone who enjoys being pregnant needs to be checked into a mental facility for evaluation. Anywho I thought I would post the first picture of me and Baby Mort. Not bad photography for an iPhone and an arm's length away that I couldn't even see eh?

5 months next week and we find out just exactly what Baby Mort will be. Girl? Boy? Don't even have a guess. I want a boy but always felt being a 4th generation first born female that the female was going to win out in that department. I guess we will just have to see which one of Tony's swimmer's made it there first. He initially felt it would be a girl but has been thinking about a boy more lately. We felt boy off the initial ultrasound, but I guess we shall see how good our guessing is soon enough.



Oh and no, I have not felt anything. :( But I am growing so I know it is still progressing.

1 comment:

Double A's Mom said...

Thank you for the picture!!!!!!! I've been dying to see Prego Athena Tummy!!