Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Collegiate Soccer Source

SO my good news of the day is..........my soccer business. Well actually Tony and I's soccer business. That in itself has been probably the most visible change in the whole - I'm getting married bit. Everything is now our, us, or we. There is no me, I or mine necessarily anymore. But you know, that is ok too - it's just a change in habit is all. So I should probably restart by saying......

So OUR soccer business :) seems to be trending upward. Well at least by hits to our site. I haven't changed the paltry advertising fee from before - just the advertising message. I find it funny that going from FREE Welcoem Kit to College Soccer Prep Kit (not free) has made MORE people interested. Sometimes it is weird how things work. I think more people must be skeptical of free things than just having to pay for something. LOL

So yesterday we hit an all time high. We had over 100 people hit our web site. Can you believe that????? My jaw fell open as it wasn't but a few days ago that we even had 50 visitors to our web site in a day - and that was also a record. We basically had been fluctuating in the teens and a couple times in the 20's for the past year. No purchases yet but I feel it coming! I definitely feel positive about the increase in traffic.

Keep your fingers crossed and send lots of positive juju our way! If this works out - I can say Bon Voyage to what I am currently doing and any job I might get in the future! I can feel it coming though. Tony told me the other night. He's either going to be laughing at me when we are 60 at all my "predictions" or he's going to be saying"good job!" LOL I hope it is the latter. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Are you FROM St. Louis? I work with the Rams and the Seahawks...

Just curious.