Friday, May 11, 2007

We forgot our anniversary - oopies

So last Sunday was Tony and I's three year anniversary. In the midst of all this hub bub - we both forgot. In fact, it wasn't until Momma Lori asked me the other day how long we had been together that I did the quick math and realized - oh we are in May. In fact we are just past our 3 year date! Oh boy - let's hope we don't forget our REAL anniversary moving forward. I don't think Tony has even thought of it yet. And the worst part is - I KEEP FORGETTING to tell him! I am sure he will have a little chuckle and say something witty in the end when I do get around to telling him.

I am sooo ready to get out of this place for a few days. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside and has been for a week and I have some spring fever. Breck apparently got snow a few weeks ago and I guess now it is in a 10 day rain storm. I do have to say - we may need to get a few umbrellas - cause I'm not sure I am happy getting married in the reception room. I can handle the elements of weather - so can Tony. Maybe everyone could watch from inside if that is the case. But hopefully it is just raining now so it won't rain later......yeah that's what I keep telling myself............

No comments: